Pages

Universal Studios, Los Angeles

Sunday, November 24, 2013

We thought we would be in Disneyland around this time of the year but to our surprise we took a little detour to Universal Studios. Both J and I had never been here and I must admit it was a blast. It is always time well spent when you are in good company. Our days and nights were filled with laughter and just bunches of warm-belly feelings. From my ridiculous "beat-boxing" to his constant voice-overs, I will say this trip could not have gone better. 

Here are some of the photos of our trip, there are so much more that we took with my polaroid camera, that I'll get around to posting soon and then of course those moments we just took in and enjoyed. I hope you like them. :)


then came the hail at the peak of the grapevine

these mini poloroids are so fun





















everything felt so real, they flooded a street here








I thought this was so sweet



you can never go wrong with hot dogs, yum!

street dancers


we saw two quinceaneras taking photos

and of course we got lucky, a giant vintage craft fair before we headed home.

No comments:

Post a Comment