Pages

Sunday comes first

Friday, September 20, 2013

Last weekend was a rather eventful one. Time is just flying by so fast that I have blurry snapshots of everything in my mind. I am so glad that I can look back at all the photos I take along the way and be reminded of how wonderful those moments were. 

I will share my photos of Sunday first and then as soon as I can I will write about Saturday(oh I can not wait to tell you about Saturday).


Sunday

 We drove up North towards Concord last Sunday to attend the early morning service for baby Skylar's Christening. It was such a beautiful day for such a special occasion. I am so glad that I was to capture parts of this little celebration that took place. 



 































































No comments:

Post a Comment