Pages

y'all ain't in california anymore

Monday, August 19, 2013

It has been a couple weeks since we have returned from our trip to Texas. It has been difficult to narrow down 739 images to what I have here, which is still so many. However, I am glad to finally be able to share all the photos of our trip which came at just the right time of the year.

We were fortunate enough to be able to stay with j's sister who made the whole experience in Texas just perfect. It was great to know that as they showed us around town, they were able to experience many first time moments along with us.

It is hard to believe that only a year ago we had been celebrating J's birthday in New York. I cannot even put it to word the amount of gratitude that I feel for being able to share so many moments and spend the time that I do with such an amazing individual.

Life is so good.

we started off our trip with a 4:30 AM wake-up call and a warm cup of chamomile tea
and of course the morning includes checking the numbers(stock market)



we made it
 
for some reason I thought I was on animal planet when I arrived



soco

so many neat handmade goodies

and then there was this, just like I pictured mine would be.
hi there
boots, boots and more boots
we don't take too many photos together, it's so strange but I always tend to get this awkward smile
 when it comes down to picture time almost as if I forget what to do...say cheese :)


small shop goodies




when the sun sets











barton springs pool

if we could bring home anything, it would be this pool

everyone just wants to find a place to cool off


 

yes to chicken & waffles for breakfast

the birthday dinner 

and drinks of course for the fellas





bbq for breakfast

every bottle cap collector's dream
yes there was free beer with your food, it was also byob in many of the places
unbelievable
all that was left were bones










mckinney falls


it is as if we are on another planet



I may never eat another oyster again

by far this was the best cheese cake I have ever had



"the birthday cake"

good bye texas




hello again california





No comments:

Post a Comment