Pages

The back burner

Sunday, November 11, 2012


Among the many things on my to-do list, starting a blog was one of those things that I had placed on the back burner. I had followed so many different blogs and felt a bit intimidated at how many of them were so well written.

It was not until these last couple of days that I really got to thinking about all the things I would blog about. The meals I would cook, the photographs I would take and the adventures I would take part in. They would all some how make up for my lack of ability to write. 

With that in mind, we start our adventure. What lies ahead is yet to be told, but it does not really matter since there are no expectations and no one to give accounts to (the only benefit of having no followers). We shall see how everything goes. How long or short of a ride this will be.

Good night...till the next blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment